Art Next Door features the independent art scene in Berlin. Thanks to Julia from Keith F’eM, here I am, starting a new radio program after eight years.
The program started as a bi-weekly show in July 2020. Since January 2021, the radio show and podcast are presented every first Monday of the month. In this radio show and podcast series, I will interview project space directors, curators, emerging and young artists and their current projects.
If you want to be part of the series, do not hesitate to contact me!
I recently started a page on Buy me a Coffee website, where one can support my independent interview series. 🙂
Art Next Door #24 Conversation with gr_und (James Verhille and Damien Sayer) – Art Next Door
- Art Next Door #24 Conversation with gr_und (James Verhille and Damien Sayer)
- Art Next Door #23 Conversation with the Network of Berlin Project Spaces and Initiatives (Isolde Nagel & Oliver Möst)
- Art Next Door #22.1 Conversation with Horse & Pony (carrick bell and Rocco Ruglio-Misurell)
- Art Next Door #22.2 Conversation with Jaanika Peerna & Zoë Foster
- Art Next Door #21.1 Conversation with oMo Art Space (Sarah Oh-Mock)
is a Berlin-based curator and art writer. Since July 2020, she started hosting a podcast series, titled Art Next Door, featuring the independent art scene in Berlin.