Art Next Door features the independent art scene in Berlin. Thanks to Julia from Keith F’eM, here I am, starting a new radio program after eight years.
The program started as a bi-weekly show in July 2020. Since January 2021, the radio show and podcast are presented every first Monday of the month. In this radio show and podcast series, I will interview project space directors, curators, emerging and young artists and their current projects.
The Art Next Door podcast is available on Anchor, Apple Podcasts, Pocket Casts, RadioPublic, and Spotify.
If you want to be part of the series, do not hesitate to contact me!
I recently started a page on Buy me a Coffee website, where one can support my independent interview series. 🙂
Art Next Door #24 Conversation with gr_und (James Verhille and Damien Sayer) – Art Next Door
- Art Next Door #24 Conversation with gr_und (James Verhille and Damien Sayer)
- Art Next Door #23 Conversation with the Network of Berlin Project Spaces and Initiatives (Isolde Nagel & Oliver Möst)
- Art Next Door #22.1 Conversation with Horse & Pony (carrick bell and Rocco Ruglio-Misurell)
- Art Next Door #22.2 Conversation with Jaanika Peerna & Zoë Foster
- Art Next Door #21.1 Conversation with oMo Art Space (Sarah Oh-Mock)
is a Berlin-based curator and art writer. Since July 2020, she started hosting a podcast series, titled Art Next Door, featuring the independent art scene in Berlin.